FAST PAPER AIRPLANES
- Paper: A4 (210 x 297 mm) or 8.5 x 11 in
You can only use one sheet of paper per plane, and you’re not allowed any glue or sticky tape. You can use the same design or as many different designs as you want (other ideas pictured). Here’s one that we’ve used to get your attempt off the ground.
- To make it, start by folding the sheet in half along its length.
- Then unfold.
- Take the top-right corner and fold it down to the center fold to form a triangle.
- Repeat with the top-left corner.
- Then fold this newly formed triangle down, giving you a square.
- Fold the top-left corner over so that the corner touches the center fold.
- Repeat with the top-right corner.
- You should be left with a small triangular point, which can be folded back.
- Flip the plane over and bring the two halves together along the center fold.
- Next, fold the right-hand wing down until it aligns with the center fold.
- Repeat for the left wing.
Download the Fast Paper Airplanes Activity
Brought to you by:
No endorsement of these supporters' products or services is granted or implied by 4‑H.