IGNITE BY 4-H
About Ignite by 4-H
Spark your imagination and passion! Ignite by 4-H is an inclusive teen event held in Washington, D.C. for four days of inspiring and engaging panels, respected speakers, workshop sessions, entertainment and creating amazing connections. The summit will feature U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Vivek H. Murthy and provide youth from across the country the opportunity to explore the best 4-H has to offer in STEM, Agriscience, Healthy Living, Career Readiness and Emotional Well-Being. Don’t miss this opportunity to discover exciting career paths and create an actionable plan to ignite change in your community!
Registration Deadline: February 10, 2023
- $950 per person for double occupancy (youth or adult)
- $1,200 per person for single occupancy (adult)
PYD immersion at Ignite
Growing Developmental Relationships with Teens
4-H professionals and volunteers can take advantage of hands-on workshops aligned with the 4-H Thriving Model of Positive Youth Development during Ignite. The sessions will increase your ability to nurture developmental relationships with teens to ensure that 4-H provides a place where youth can belong and grow as they engage in their 4-H projects.
Registration includes the below:
- High impact programming and speakers featuring national experts and leaders along with opportunities for career exploration, using your voice and building connections with teens from across the country.
- Room and board (based on double occupancy for both youth and adults).
- All meals and breaks (excluding state-organized meals and events).
- D.C. area site visits and all program materials.
- Age range for delegates is 14-19 years old.
Renaissance Washington, D.C. Downtown Hotel
999 9th St NW, Washington, D.C. 20001
Located in downtown Washington, D.C., the Renaissance Washington, D.C. Downtown Hotel is in the heart of our nation's capital, allowing for easy access to all that D.C. has to offer, including convenient and affordable access to landmarks, along with shopping, dining and outdoor activities, all within walking distance.
No endorsement of these supporters' products or services is granted or implied by 4‑H.