Tractor Supply has partnered with 4‑H to support local programs through the Paper Clover fundraiser.
Since 2010, Tractor Supply has partnered with 4‑H to help create Opportunity4All and raise more than $14 million through the Paper Clover campaign. The success of these campaigns has impacted over 81,500 youth by providing them with the tools and resources they need to move forward and reach their full potential.
100 percent of funds raised through the bi-annual Paper Clover campaign directly benefits 4‑H youth. 90 percent of donations directly support 4‑H youth in the state where the funds were raised, and the remaining 10 percent supports the overall mission and growth of 4‑H nationally.
Dates for the 2022 Paper Clover Campaigns are: Spring: April 27th – May 8th
Fall: October 5th – October 16th
Promotional materials for each campaign can be found below. Please note that materials are not usually available until 6-8 weeks before each campaign. If you have questions, please contact Sara Hutches at email@example.com.
Thank you for using our Event rooms and floor plans tool, for large parties, please
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.