CLOVER ACTIVITY SUBMISSIONS
We are collecting CLOVER activities, curriculum and learning resources to help youth, parents, educators, leaders and volunteers engage in hands-on learning. Upon submitting your content, it will be logged in National 4-H Council's available content database. National 4-H Council will then reach out to the content provider as it aligns with our content development needs and bacndwidth. Credit will be given to the university for all content that is used on CLOVER.
Things to Consider
- Adhere to positive youth development learning principles
- Be relevant to a national audience and not restricted to a certain state or group
- Include easy to follow steps, lesson plans or curriculum
- Use household supplies or easily acquired items
- Preferred: Be evergreen and not one-time live events
- Preferred: Include original assets (video, PDFs, images, lists, etc.) that can be branded updated and hosted on CLOVER
Submit an activity for CLOVER
CLOVER content development toolkit
With over 200+ interactive activities, Clover by 4-H brings the power of 100+ Universities, hands-on learning, and our 4-H community to all kids–anytime–anywhere, empowering all young people to find their spark and build the life skills to thrive.